Monday, January 16, 2012

VALENTINES PHOTO CONTEST!

Alright, because Facebook doesn’t allow contest on the website, I will be doing the contest on my blog here. What I need you to do is email a photo. The theme for this photo will be love. I don’t just mean you and your significant other. I want you to really think about what photo to send. With the photo, I need you to send a description as to why that photo represents love. This can be any photo. Husband and wife, mother and son, two strangers, nature, or anything in between that you feel best represents love. After you email me your photo and description, you need to share my fan page telling you friends that I have a contest going on my blog. From there, comment on this blog and let me know you’ve done those 3 things. If you don’t do all three you won’t be entered.
Recap-

1) Send a photo that represents love in your own opinion with a description to my email
(jessicadawncash@yahoo.com)

2)Post my fanpage telling your friends about my photography and the contest!
3) Comment on my blog to tell me you did the two things!

Entering will close January 22 and voting will start that following day on the 23rd.

TO VOTE:
I will post a new blog with all the photos and there description with a number and you will comment on my blog or on my Facebook wall with the number you vote for. To gain more votes, send you friends to the blog to vote!

WHAT DO YOU WIN?!?!
A free photoshoot in the Joplin or Muskogee area!


THANKS!
Jessica Cash

No comments: